bellaballou.dk and bellaballou.com collects information from users from five sources:
- From cookies when you visit our websites, e.g. IP address, country, displayed pages, displayed categories, displayed tags, interaction / clicks and searches.
- From purchases, e.g. demographic data, email address, payment information, items, order amount, discount level, marks and frequency. Included is the sending of transaction emails, e.g. order confirmation, shipment confirmation and refund confirmation.
- From user behavior and engagement in the sent communication (e-mail or direct mail), e.g. opening speed, click speed and time spent reading the emails, sender domain and type of email client.
- From users who provide information about themselves (eg when adding information to the customer profile)
- From credit rating from third party rating agency.
The purpose of collecting the information serves different areas:
- In order to fulfill our obligation to you as a customer or user of our service such as purchasing, invoicing and customer service..
- To be able to perform customer service via email, chat or phone. Answer questions in relation to your order or previous orders, correct errors and guide the customer.
- Marketing. To show inspiration, product offers / services and personal recommendations via web, e-mail, direct mail, telephone and via third-party marketing.
- To enhance the customer experience by interacting with Bella Ballou, such as personalization of your experience on bellaballou.dk, development of new functions, services and products. This also includes managing, protecting, operating and maintaining our websites, system administration and security and giving consent to aggregate statistics about the use of the site, purchases and to improve the understanding of our customers' preferences.
- Fraud and risk. To prevent fraud and perform risk assessment.
- To comply with applicable law.
Bella Ballou creates individual customer profiles based on collected data about you across all data sources / categories, e.g. browsing behavior along with your purchases and information you have provided (e.g., favorite brand and products). We combine and analyze this data for the purpose of improving your experience on Bellaballou.dk and to tailor personal offers and services as well as to define the frequency of communication.
The messages you receive from us via email are tailored to you in accordance with your information (s), browsing behavior, purchasing behavior, and how committed you are to the communication we have with you via email.
Period of data storage
We do not store your personal data for longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes described above, or than what we are required to do by law. Then your personal data will be deleted. Invoices are stored in accordance with the Accounting Act, and customer club information is stored for 36 months after the most recent activity.
What are cookies used for on Bellaballou.dk?
When you visit Bellaballou.dk, we collect information about all visits to our website. We use this information to improve your user experience, evaluate the use of individual elements on Bellaballou.dk and to support our marketing.
Browsing can trigger a service email
Bella Ballou collects your browsing behavior (eg displayed categories, products) to improve the communication of relevant products and offers to accommodate you. An example of this collection is the products you have put in your shopping cart, where you have then chosen not to complete the purchase. This may result in a service email reminding you of the products you left in your shopping cart. If you do not want to receive these emails, unsubscribe from our newsletters by clicking on the link at the bottom of each email.
To ensure that our news emails do not end up in your spam folder, we monitor whether the messages sent to the individual recipient have been delivered. We use a third-party software tool to follow up on and analyze the delivery capability.
Marketing / re-targeting
Bellaballou.dk also works with companies to improve our online advertising to ensure that you only see relevant ads. In this connection, we use the following providers: Facebook, Instagram and Google. If you wish to be excluded from this type of ad, you can remove your cookie by reading the How do I avoid cookies section below. Bellaballou.dk contains third-party components such as "Facebook Recommend", "Facebook likes" or "Google+". These third-party components cause the owner of the third-party component, such as Facebook or Google, to receive technical data about your browser, IP address, and which pages you visit on Bellaballou.dk and the like. The treatment performed by the owner of the third party component is beyond our control and is solely a relationship between you and the owner of the third party component. Bellaballou.dk uses these components to link directly to our social media pages and thereby ensure easy navigation for you as a customer.de.
Bellaballou.dk sets a number of technical cookies that are necessary to handle the functionality in several places on Bellaballou.dk. These are cookies that are stored when you log in to Bellaballou.dk. In addition, cookies are stored to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart, your favorites, etc.
How do I avoid cookies?
Rights as registered with Bellaballou.dk
As registered with Bellaballou.dk, you are entitled to gain insight into the personal information that we process about you. You also have the right to request the correction, deletion or restriction of the processing of your personal data. In addition, you can object to the registration, and in the event that the objection is justified, your personal information will be deleted or blocked.
If you want us to update, correct or delete the personal information we have about you or want to access the information, you can contact email@example.com.
If you wish to complain about the processing of your personal data, you can contact You can also contact the Danish Data Protection Agency, Borgergade 28, 5. 1300 Copenhagen K.
We may reject requests that are unwarranted, require disproportionate technical intervention (eg new system development or significant modification of existing processes), affect other individuals' personal data, or requests that are extremely impractical (eg information from backup systems). All inquiries regarding. this should be addressed directly to customer service via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Protection of personal data
By law, your personal information must be stored securely and confidentially. We store your personal information on high-security servers located in controlled facilities, and our security measures are continuously monitored to determine whether our user information is handled properly, while still respecting your rights as a user. However, we cannot guarantee 100 percent security for data transfers via the Internet. This means that there may be a risk that others will unjustifiably force access to information when data is sent and stored electronically. You thus provide your personal information at your own risk. Personal information is deleted or anonymised on an ongoing basis as the purpose for which it was collected is terminated.
The rapid development of the Internet means that changes in our processing of personal data may become necessary. We therefore reserve the right to update and change these guidelines for the processing of personal data. If we do, we will of course correct the "last updated" date at the bottom of the page. In the event of significant changes, we will notify you in the form of a visible notice on our websites. You can contact Bellaballou.dk via: E-mail: email@example.com. Or per. letter to: Bella Ballou ApS Skovlytoften 1 DK-2840 Holte
Version 2 March 20200